In recent years, weight loss has been the most relevant issue for both young girls and older women. But it's girls who worry most about their appearance and not having extra pounds, so they're looking for ways to lose 10kg every day through exercise and diet. Why exactly 10kg? This weight is approximate because the excess weight you need to shed for each kilogram is purely personal. However, the top search query on the internet is still "how to lose 10kg? Exercise and diet", so we'll get to that later.
There are actually many ways to lose weight. This includes not only diet and exercise, but also proper nutrition in general and various cosmetic procedures (wraps, massages, baths), not to mention teas and herbal preparations for weight loss. But everyone knows how to lose 10 kilograms through a month of exercise. This is a comprehensive approach, and the effect will be the most obvious.
A special weight loss training system developed by fitness experts allows you to effectively lose 10kg with exercise in 2 weeks or earlier, as long as you strictly adhere to a certain level of diet and physical activity. With their help, you can not only get your weight back to normal, but also work almost any muscle group.
For everyone who wants to lose 10kg with exercise in 2 weeks or up to a month, we have a special set of home workouts that work.
How to lose 10kg in a month by exercising?
As we have already discovered, only a comprehensive approach to weight loss can produce the desired results. Therefore, when doing weight loss exercises, do not forget to eat right and drink a maximum of 2-3 liters of water. Regular physical activity should be mandatory. For this, you can sign up for swimming pools, fitness, aerobics, dancing, Pilates or running.
If you want to consolidate your results, use the following set of exercises to lose 10kg. Consider targeting the most problematic areas of your body:
- Starting position - stand on your hands (like a push-up), with your back flat and not sagging, and your abs tightened. Bend one leg at the knee and point it toward the opposite shoulder, then return to the starting position. Repeat the same steps with the other leg about 15 times for 3 sets.
- Grab the back of the chair and lift your legs at a 90-degree angle to your body without bending your knees. After that, do 10 circular motions with it and switch legs. Always keep your back straight.
- Stand sideways on a chair, hold with your hands, and swing each leg to the side 20 times for 3 sets. To increase the load, don't hold the chair with your hands.
- Lie on the floor and rhythmically raise your hips up and down at least 20 times in 3 sets. After that, roll over on your side, swinging each leg up and forward 30 times, keeping it parallel to the floor.
- With your feet shoulder-width apart, raise your hands and buckle them into the castle. Make a smooth tilt, first in one direction, then the other, then back to the starting position. You should feel how your obliques and abs are being stretched, which will gradually ease your sagging sides.
- Bring your legs together, swing your legs, swing first, then swing. At the same time, always stand up straight without leaning your back. If this exercise is difficult for you, you can put your hands behind the back of the chair. Do about 15 swings on each leg in 3 sets.
But in order for exercise to have the greatest effect on weight loss, it is necessary to strictly adhere to the correct diet, so next we will discuss how to lose 10 kg through diet. Also, don't forget to exercise.
How to lose 10kg or more with the help of diet and regular exercise?
Do the above weight loss exercises to determine a personal diet for yourself. It can be expressed through specially designed diets as well as diets based on healthy eating rules, with certain restrictions.
Even if you're not a dieting proponent, remember that in order to lose weight effectively, you must absolutely give up alcohol, fat, sweets, and starchy foods, excluding fast foods, fast carbs, and saturated fats. Replace body-harming foods with fresh vegetables, fruits, and cereals, and drink as much water as possible. Reduce your portion sizes each day: This way you can reduce your food intake. Also, soon your stomach will be noticeably smaller, hunger will stop bothering you as often, and you will be able to consume fewer and fewer calories.
If you're daring to take the plunge and want to know how to lose 10kg or more with a diet, here's how:
- A strict mono diet based on fat-free kefir and buckwheat. It is designed for 1 week and can be extended or repeated after a period of time if desired.
- A diet based on celery soup. This is the easiest one because this soup can be eaten as much as you want every time you feel hungry, without worrying about your size. To prepare it you will need the following: 1 kg of cabbage, 2 carrots, 0. 5 kg of celery, 1-2 onions, 1-2 bell peppers and 2 tomatoes or tomato paste.
- A strict diet based on intermittent fasting. This diet can help you lose 10kg in a week, but it can have many contraindications, so think carefully before risking your health in the name of weight loss. The days of drinking only mineral water alternated with the days of drinking a liter of milk. On a weekday, you can have a green salad or fruit, and on the weekend you can have a hard-boiled egg, meat or 100 grams of skim cheese and kefir.