Natural yogurt normalizes the digestive tract, strengthens immunity, and maintains beauty and youth. Find out the healthiest yogurt, get delicious recipes with them, and lose 1 kg every day!
The bifidobacterium diet is considered one of the healthiest diets. Anyone who has at least experienced the benefits of yogurt will never pass this amazing product from their menu. A diet based on the miracle of fermented milk helps to reduce excess weight in a short period of time, maintain vitality and improve digestion in the process. Perhaps no organ system will systematically add yogurt to the diet without positive changes.
The unique feature of fermented dairy products is that they are rich in nutrients. They are easy to digest: Compared with milk, yogurt absorbs more than 60% of useful ingredients. At the same time, this beverage does not contain milk sugar, which has a greater impact on the body compared with the use of low-fat dairy products. Bifidobacterium is a direct catalyst of calcium absorption and is often used for treatment during the recovery period of calcium deficiency. This type of diet is helpful for people who are lactose intolerant and unable to drink milk: fermented protein does not cause lactose intolerance.
Using low-calorie products, the list of vitamins and minerals is amazing. It is difficult to find foods with such high nutritional value characteristics in the gourmet list.
What are the beneficial substances in yogurt
- A protein that contains all types of essential amino acids.
- Abundant mineral components: calcium (about 400 mg per cup), phosphorus (involved in the formation of cell structure and as a building material for tooth enamel and bone tissue), fluorine, chromium, cobalt, molybdenum, iodine, sulfur, zinc, iron, and chlorine, Sodium etc.
- Vitamins B1, B2, B5, B6 and B12, PP, A, D
- Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus.
Health effects of fermented dairy products based on bifidobacteria
- Gastrointestinal diseases.Lactobacillus actively settles in the intestines, replacing pathogenic bacteria. This property is usually used for antibiotic treatment and prevention of biological disorders. In addition, bifidobacteria eliminate the risk of diarrhea, constipation, and increased gas production, and are also considered to be one of the factors preventing the development of bowel cancer; increased acidity or chronic indigestion can relieve the condition and relieve pain.
- Neutralize and eliminate toxins.Lactic acid lowers the pH response in the intestinal tract, while decaying microorganisms that release toxic wastes in the gastrointestinal tract cannot survive in this environment. Therefore, the continuous endogenous poisoning in the body is prevented, which has a great impact on the digestive process and the general health of the person.
- Increase blood count.Regular intake of the product can balance the proportion of blood elements and stimulate the renewal of the main structures: lymphocytes, red blood cells and cytokines. It also reduces the possibility of a sudden increase in blood pressure in people with high blood pressure.
- immune system.With the systematic intake of bifidobacteria, the number of killer cells and interferon gamma increases, which prevents the development of viruses, benign and malignant formations.
- Musculoskeletal system.Due to the high calcium content, compared with the calcium in other dairy products, the absorption of calcium is more thorough, which greatly reduces the risk of osteoporosis.
- Reproductive system.The bacteria contained in yogurt can successfully fight against the pathogen of vaginal thrush-Candida albicans, and can compete with the living environment and transfer it from the human microflora.
- Beauty and youth.The structure of the nail plate is strengthened; due to the neutralization of toxins in the intestines, the skin becomes cleaner, the frequency of impetigo and allergic rashes is reduced; hair loss is minimized.
Which yogurt is healthier?
Yogurt is the product of milk fermentation after pasteurization. In this process, all potential pathogenic microorganisms are killed. In the second stage of the preparation technique, a culture in the form of sourdough dough is added to milk and fermented in a warm environment. The longer the holding time, the more acidic and thicker the final product will become due to the lactic acid produced by the bacteria.
The best choice for a yogurt diet is to use natural homemade fermented milk, because its benefits depend directly on the shelf life: the number of beneficial bacteria drops by half the day after cooking, and so on. Therefore, it is best to drink yogurt for no more than 3 days. You can use a yogurt maker or slow cooker to cook at home. Sometimes, even if special equipment is not used, it is sufficient to maintain the required temperature in a carefully wrapped container or thermos. Using homemade products can ensure its high quality.
Store-bought products with bifidobacteria do not always meet these requirements. In order to extend its shelf life, special ingredients-stabilizers and preservatives-are added to fermented products. Do not use fresh fruit pieces, as this will immediately cause a sour taste. Instead, they use canned berries or fruits, and in the worst case, only use syrup or flavoring agents. This makes them less useful and sometimes even causes allergic reactions.
Normalization of the flora is a prerequisite for any diet. In the case of using this fermented milk product, this can be fully achieved. In addition, due to its high nutritional value, it will not lose essential nutrients while losing weight. Therefore, even in a very strict diet, you will not feel weak and tired.
The prerequisite for a yogurt diet is to use fermented milk products rich in lactic acid bacteria every day, the content of which is at least 500 grams, which is divided into several parts according to the needs of a specific diet.
In the days of a yogurt diet, you can drink plenty of pure mineral still water, green tea, herbal infusions, and rosehip broth. Of course, avoid adding sugar to beverages. Among the juices, pomegranate, orange, grapefruit, cherry, pineapple and apple are preferred. It is best to prepare them with seasonal fruits at home before eating them, and no pulp is added-clarification can get rid of the increase in pectin content in the diet. Since these juices contain a large amount of fruit acids, which can stimulate the intestinal wall and promote hunger, it is best to dilute them with water in a ratio of 1: 1.
The ideal choice is to prepare vegetable juice: this type of beverage is the most useful and has the lowest calories. For example, cucumber celery juice is perfect.
Drinking is not recommended. In extreme cases, you can use the least amount of dry red wine (better than natural wine, which is undoubtedly done by its manufacturer).
The strict version of the yogurt diet, the stiffness is related to the number of days of fasting. The weight loss during this period will be 1 kg per day. During these 3 days of breakfast, lunch and dinner, you need to drink a glass of fermented yogurt, while at lunch, afternoon tea and the second dinner, you need to eat a big apple. Between meals, you must drink at least 2 liters of purified water: this not only helps reduce hunger when losing weight, but also provides the body with the necessary water supply to avoid dehydration.
Although the diet is limited, hunger will not bother too much, because the fermented milk drink gently wraps the stomach from the inside, and the gastric mucosa is much less irritating to the gastric mucosa.
There is a second option for a 3-day yogurt diet. The core of this diet is the active use of lactic acid products with bifidobacteria, supplemented by fruits that promote lipolysis.
- Breakfast: half a cup of natural yogurt, 400 grams of melon.
- Lunch: 1 kiwi, 1 orange and a cup of strawberry yogurt with fruit salad.
- Dinner: 1/2 grapefruit, 200g boiled chicken fillet, cabbage salad and yogurt sauce.
the next day
- Breakfast: part of muesli with yogurt and berries.
- Lunch: 1/3 moderate pineapple, a cup of yogurt.
- Dinner: 3 oranges, 200 grams of turkey breast, lettuce and yogurt sauce.
The third day
- Breakfast: 300 grams of watermelon pulp, a cup of natural yogurt.
- Lunch: banana strawberry jam and apple juice.
- Dinner: 200 grams of lean grilled fish, cooked Brussels sprouts, a cup of yogurt.
The most difficult way to lose weight with yogurt is a single diet, which only contains yogurt in the diet. Its principle is as follows: for all 3 days, you need to drink 600ml of beverage, divided into 5 doses. Drink 2 liters of still water every day. It should be noted that this is a fairly radical way to lose weight, but it can provide excellent results.
The main requirement of the diet is to drink yogurt half an hour before meals. You cannot drink it with hot drinks, because bifidobacteria are thermophilic and will die under the influence of high temperatures, so the result will be invalid. The way you drink is also changing: you can drink water strictly for half an hour before taking yogurt instead of food. Such measures will relieve your appetite on the eve of your meal and wait calmly for the main table. The remaining conditions are the standard for all diets: avoid fried, fatty, salty, sweet, and smoky. It is best to drink with green tea or herbal tea, coffee is not recommended.
Allowed products include:
- Natural sugar-free yogurt;
- fruits and vegetables;
- Lean meat;
- Lean fish (non-fat species);
- fresh fruit juice;
- Green and herbal tea can still drink water.
On average, in 7 days, you can lose weight and make it 5 kg.
- Breakfast: herbal infusion, 2 plums.
- The second breakfast: a cup of yogurt and some oatmeal, sauerkraut salad.
- Lunch: Zucchini vegetable puree soup, tomato and cucumber salad with yogurt dressing.
- Afternoon snack: freshly squeezed clarified juice.
- Dinner: 150 grams of cod, cucumber, yogurt and fruit slice dessert.
- Breakfast: half a cup of light tea, 150 grams of berries and jelly.
- Second breakfast: ½ cup of pomegranate juice, diluted with water at a ratio of 1: 1.
- Lunch: part of yogurt soup, cucumber salad seasoned with yogurt sauce, herbs sprinkled with apple sauce and olive oil, 150 grams of cooked navaga cheese, apple juice.
- Afternoon snack: tomato salad with yogurt sauce, a glass of mineral water.
- Dinner: Half a cup of unsweetened green tea, cooked asparagus beans, yogurt, pomegranate juice, dilute with water.
- Breakfast: rose hip tin, 3 apricots.
- The second breakfast: a small amount of dried fruits, lettuce and olive oil.
- Lunch: cucumber, tomato, onion and herb salad with yogurt sauce, 150 grams of roast chicken, a cup of chicken broth, orange juice.
- Afternoon snack: fruit salad, mineral water.
- Dinner: stewed vegetables, a few apples, sugar-free green tea.
- Breakfast: 100 grams of berries, a small amount of dried fruits.
- The second breakfast: 3 pineapple rings.
- Lunch: yogurt soup, 150g boiled beef, apple cider vinegar puree with vinegar.
- Afternoon snack: some boiled vegetables with yogurt sauce.
- Dinner: 1/2 grapefruit, 150g grilled cod, boiled broccoli.
- Breakfast: herbal extract, 100 grams of raspberries, 100 grams of dried fruits.
- The second breakfast: 200 grams of shrimp.
- Lunch: vegetable soup, lean rabbit meat-200 grams, tomato and arugula salad with yogurt, lemon juice diluted with water.
- Lunch: fruit salad.
- Dinner: stewed vegetables, 100 grams of low-fat cheese.
- Breakfast: 2 plums.
- The second breakfast: yogurt cereal.
- Lunch: yogurt soup, fresh vegetable salad, 2 feta cheese, apple juice.
- Afternoon snack: 2 kiwis and a cup of green tea.
- Dinner: Fresh cabbage salad mixed with lemon juice, orange juice diluted with water.
- Breakfast: ½ grapefruit, herbal tea.
- The second breakfast: 200 grams of dried fruits.
- Lunch: chicken soup, 200 grams of cooked chicken fillet, vegetable salad-300 grams.
- Lunch: 20 grams of any nuts (except peanuts).
- Dinner: 3 tablespoons. l. Buckwheat porridge without salt and oil, 2 tomatoes, pineapple juice.
The repetition cycle of this yogurt diet should not exceed one time within 1. 5 to 2 months. Otherwise, after a 10-day course of treatment, due to a stable diet, the process of weight loss may be slowed down or even stopped. During this period, you may lose 4 to 6 kg. The daily calorie intake is about 1100, which is very balanced and has no stress on the body. However, overwork is not worth it. Physical exercise should be done deliberately. It is recommended to train in fresh air. In this case, the process will be more intense. A nice benefit is that the rich protein found in the staple food of a yogurt diet can be used as the basis for muscle mass, which will provide a strong muscle structure and lack of relaxation, which usually accompanies the weight loss process.
In this type of nutrition process, a lot of vegetables and fruits are consumed, but it should be remembered that watermelons, grapes, bananas, melons, pears, potatoes, and beets should not be included, because these represent the plant world contains a lot of sugarOr starch, which may hinder the required rate of metabolism.
The general situation for all 10 days: half an hour before each meal, you need to eat a glass of yogurt.
Dinner should be done at least 3. 5 hours before going to bed.
Approximate daily meal plan:
- Breakfast: half a cup of warm green, herbal tea or Rooibos tea, 150 grams of fruit or berry jelly, half a cup of natural juice diluted with water.
- Lunch: yogurt soup, chicken, turkey, beef or veal 100g (your choice), vegetable salad with a part of herbs, juice diluted with water.
- Afternoon snack: fresh tomato salad, yogurt, mustard sauce and a small amount of salt, whipped in a blender. Herbal tea.
- Dinner: cooked asparagus beans-200 grams, half a cup of juice with water or a cup of herbal tea (green tea).
Prepare 600ml of yogurt and 200g of cheese. Divide into 5-6 portions and eat throughout the day. Don't forget water, herbal tea and green tea.
A popular method has been recognized as one of the most effective methods. Usually, it is used as a fasting day because it has quite strict restrictions on the product range. The result will be a weight loss of 500-700 grams per day.
- Breakfast: 200 grams of low-fat kefir.
- The second breakfast: 200 grams of regular fat kefir.
- Lunch: 200 grams of natural yogurt.
- Lunch: 200 natural yogurt.
- Dinner: 200 grams of natural yogurt.
- Dinner: 200 grams of biological milk.
It is necessary to replenish the water reserve with the help of still mineral water or green tea throughout the day.
Among the delicious recipes for preparing fermented milk, the most common are dry and liquid sourdough.
The higher the liquid crop content, they will bring more health benefits. But at the same time, they also have many disadvantages: their shelf life is too short, the taste is low and the consistency of the final product is specific: not everyone likes to stretch mucus.
The dried starter culture contains dried bacteria that will "resurrect" after being placed in an appropriate environment (milk at a given temperature).
In the yogurt machine
If you are using homemade milk, you must first boil it to eliminate any bacteria that might interfere with fermentation during cooking. After that, it must be cooled to room temperature. If you use storage milk, you don't need to boil it.
All utensils in contact with milk and sourdough must be completely clean.
Put the contents of the sachet (ampoules or jars) into the milk and mix them thoroughly with the mixer at the maximum speed. The more active the whipping process, the more saturated the oxygen in the milk, which is directly related to the final quality of the product. The fact is that bifidobacteria are aerobic bacteria, that is, they only actively develop and multiply in an environment with a sufficient level of dissolved oxygen, and if they are not present, they will cause the death of the culture.
After that, pour the solution into a jar, put it in a yogurt maker, and include the preparation in it for the time specified in the fermentation instructions (usually about 7 to 9 hours). After the required number of hours, the jar containing the final product was taken out and placed in the refrigerator for 60 minutes. In order to prevent the intensive development of bacteria, this measure needs to be taken. If this rule is not followed, the digestive tract may be overly active with such products, and excessive gas and flatulence may be formed in the intestines. After being placed in the refrigerator for one hour, the product is fully usable.
If necessary, you can add fruit or berries, candied fruit, dried fruit pieces immediately before eating, or you can beat the yogurt with them into a uniform block in a blender. It is not recommended to add additives in advance, as this will cause the lactic acid product to become sour.
When remaking, you cannot use sourdough, but you can use the existing yogurt, the amount of milk per liter is 150 grams.
In the long pot
All preparation steps are the same as in the case of using the yogurt machine. Then pour the mixture directly into a multi-pot bowl, or put a jar in a bowl and fill it almost completely with water. Then, the multifunctional pot is opened in the "yogurt" or "heating" mode for the required time (if in this mode, the temperature generated by the thermostat does not exceed 40°C). After the specified time, as in the first case, put the finished product in the refrigerator for 60 minutes, and then it is definitely ready to use.
In a pan or jar
In this case, the main condition that must be ensured is to maintain the temperature inside the container for a long time. For this, pour the milk with the dough into a pan or a jar. The temperature should be in the range of 38-40°C. If the temperature rises above 42°C, the bacteria will inevitably die. Then seal the container and wrap it tightly in several layers with a blanket or terry towel, and then place it in a warm place (for example, on a radiator). After 7-9 hours, the fermentation process must be stopped by putting the yogurt in the refrigerator before it can be eaten.
This soup is eaten cold, very suitable for summer. Its taste is very unusual, but pleasant, reminiscent of the famous Oklaska.
Ingredients set to 3 servings:
- Mineral culture medium carbonated water-150ml;
- Medium-sized cucumber-1. 5;
- Coriander-0. 5 bunch;
- Dill-0. 5 bunch;
- Mustard sauce-¾ teaspoon;
- Raisins-1. 5;
- Salt to taste
- Allspice powder and pepper-optional;
- Natural yogurt-375ml
- First rinse the raisins and soak them in warm water for 10-15 minutes to dry.
- Chop the boiled eggs and cucumbers.
- Chop washed and dried vegetables. (Optional) Add some green onion feathers.
- Mix yogurt with mustard, mix well, then add raisins, vanilla, cucumber and eggs.
- Add mineral water, add salt and pepper to taste. mixing.
- Soak in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
Avoid refrigerated food in bowls, soup bowls or wide-mouth glasses.
There is another option, which uses milk instead of mineral water and adds a clove of garlic and lemon slices as seasonings. Before serving, puree the soup in a blender and garnish with mint leaves.
Although the yogurt diet is a mild diet, there are still some contraindications.
- Pathology of the heart and cardiovascular system.
- Any type of diabetes.
- Tumor disease.
- Neuropathological diseases.
- Central nervous system dysfunction.
- Personal intolerance.
- Gastritis, high gastric acidity.
To ensure that there are no contraindications, you must consult your doctor before you start eating.